TERMS OF SALE
1.1. EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L is a Spanish national company domiciled in Paseo de las Acacias, 59 – 28005, Madrid (Spain) and that sells its products individually both in its commercial and, online premises through the website elhogardelaflautatatravesera.com. The general conditions of contract of EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L, for Internet sales, are those specified below, and apply to any purchase made, during the period in which these conditions are published on the website. EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L reserves the right to modify the contractual offer, constituted by these general conditions and the list of products and prices, at any time, although such modifications will not apply to the contracts already made.
1.2. Except as provided in writing, the making of a purchase to Elhogardelaflautatravesera.com implies acceptance by the customer of these legal conditions. No stipulation made by the client may differ from those of EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L. if it has not been expressly accepted in advance and in writing by EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L.
1.3. A purchase is not final until it is accepted by EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L.
1.4. When you make a purchase in El Hogar de la Flauta Travesera and register on our website you will receive offers and promotions related to your purchase. If you wish to unsubscribe from this service you can do so by contacting us by phone or email.
1.5. The user, solely and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this website for his personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or to engage in illegal activities. All rights derived from intellectual property are expressly reserved by EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L.
The Home of the Transverse Flute will ensure compliance with the above conditions as well as the proper use of the contents presented on its websites, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to it in the case of infringement or breach of these rights by the user
2.1. The prices published by Elhogardelaflautatravesera.com include Value Added Tax (I.V.A.) that, where appropriate, may be applicable. Purchases made by natural persons domiciled in the Member States of the European Union shall be subject to VAT. Purchases made by VAT taxable persons established in the Member States of the European Union shall be exempt from that tax provided that they send a copy of their VAT/VAT number in advance. Purchases made by natural or legal persons residing in non-Member States of the European Union, the Canary Islands or Ceuta and Melilla shall be exempt from VAT.
2.2. The prices and general conditions of the Virtual Store Elhogardelaflautatravesera.com may not be the same as those of our physical stores.
3. Terms of payment
3.1. Products and services will be paid by Paypal, credit card or bank transfer.
4.1. All purchases made in the Elhogardelaflautatravesera.com store to the destination within The Peninsular Spain enjoy reduced expenses of only 3.5 s VAT included.
4.2. EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L will not ship any product until the payment has been verified. In the case of cash on delivery, you will not ship any product until you have confirmed the purchase with the customer.
4.3 EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L does not commit to any urgent shipment. Delivery times will be 24 / 72 working hours once the packaging process has started and THE HOME OF THE FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L strives to respect them. However, your delay will not imply the cancellation of the purchase or any compensation, except liability of the courier company. Any penalty clause for delay introduced by the customer in their purchase is terminated by the application of point 1.1 of these legal conditions.
4.3. Delivery shall be deemed to have been made at the time the carrier has made the products available to the customer and the customer has signed the delivery receipt document. It is up to the customer to verify the products at the receipt and to expose all the caveats and claims that may be justified in the delivery receipt document. If you notice any incidents on both the packaging and the inside, you must notify the receipt of the goods immediately, by e-mail at the address email@example.com or by telephone/fax at 91 473 11 26.
4.4. EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L will send the products by the means it deems appropriate to fulfill its commitments. EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L reserves the right to send the purchases by deadlines, without any extra cost to the customer.
4.5 The goods will always be delivered in their original packaging. The final assembly, if any, would be at the customer's expense.
4.6. In the event that the product you have purchased is very heavy or has a large volume, it is possible that the delivery cannot be made at the door of your home in the event that you do not live at street door or if your elevator is not large enough. In this case the transport company will offer you the possibility to contract an assisted delivery service with a second operator that will allow delivery at the door of your home. This service has an additional cost that will be indicated in each case by the transport company. If you do not wish to contract this service, you must provide the necessary assistance to be able to upload the packages to your home.
5.1. EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L will accept the withdrawal of the products within 14 calendar days from delivery to the customer. In the event that the packaging is severely damaged or the product is not in its original packaging, including accessories and documentation, the product may be depreciated.
For the withdrawal the customer will be responsible for the costs arising from the transport for their return or exchange of the product without the bonuses made by El Hogar de la Flauta Travesera.
- The products can be returned by the means that the customer deems appropriate or we can provide our courier services to make the return.
- To execute his right of withdrawal, the customer must contact EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +34 91 473 11 26.
- Once the correct condition of the products has been checked, EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L will proceed to the return of the money to the client, by the same means in which the customer has made the payment up to 14 calendar days from the date on which the decision has been informed. The amount to be returned will be the amount the customer paid for the returned products, including shipping costs. If the product is returned by means provided by El Hogar de la Flauta Travesera S.L, the amount of the amount to be returned will be deducted.
- You can exercise the right of withdrawal by filling in the form at the end of this page up to 14 calendar days from the receipt of the product.
5.2. EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L will not accept returns in the following cases:
- Due to the alarm status, the return, for health reasons, of those instruments that have been unsealed and tested will not be accepted.
- The packaging of the products are not the original ones and these are not in perfect condition. Original packaging must be protected in such a way that they are received in perfect conditions, and the use of seals and adhesive tapes that damage the products is prohibited.
- Due to its special characteristics, EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L will not accept returns of the following products: products developed to measure for the customer.
6.1. All products marketed by elhogardelaflautatravesera.com are new and with a direct warranty from each manufacturer.
6.2. All products of a durable nature marketed by elhogardelaflautatravesera.com are covered by the current law of guarantees 23/2003 of 10 July.
- In case of defective product, the seller must proceed, as appropriate, to repair, replace, reduce the price or termination of the contract, procedures that will be free for the consumer and user.
- The seller is responsible for any non-conformity that manifests itself within two years of delivery.
- The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within 14 calendar days from the time he became aware of it.
6.3. The warranty of the products shall be invalidated under the following circumstances:
- Shocks and/or improper transport.
- Do not adhere to the instructions for use and operation.
- Faulty installations and/or installation errors.
- Installation and/or connection of peripheral elements not compatible with the product.
- Incorrect supply voltage.
- Handling by personnel other than the Official Technical Service or the manufacturer, or handling of any seal or identification/control label.
- Damage due to natural phenomena or catastrophes such as storms, floods, lightning, earthquakes, fires, etc., whether or not they affect the electricity supply.
6.4. The warranty does not cover incidents due to problems with software or computer viruses.
6.5. To remedy any deficiencies that justify the use of the warranty of the products marketed by elhogardelaflautatravesera.com, by contacting us.
6.6. Once the first six months after the delivery of the product to the customer by EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L the classification of the fault, and whether or not it is covered by the warranty, it will correspond to EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L.
6.7. To make use of your warranty right, the customer must contact EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L by email at the address email@example.com or by phone at +34 91 473 11 26.
7. Limitation of Liability
7.1. The information provided on this site by EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L is for informational purposes and in order to facilitate the purchase process.
7.2. Except in cases where expressly stated, neither EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L nor any of its directors, employees or representatives will be responsible for any damages arising from the use of this site. In particular, they will not be liable for any damage caused to persons and/or things, or for the expenses and/or loss of profits that may occur from the use of the products that Elhogardelaflautatravesera.com marketed.
7.3. THE HOME OF THE FLAUTA TRANSERA S.L is not responsible for the contents of other websites linked to this site. The risks arising from the consultation of such pages correspond exclusively to the customer who must be governed by the terms and conditions of use thereof.
8. Force majeure
8.1. The parties shall not be liable for any misconduct due to the majority. Compliance with the obligation shall be delayed until the force majeure case ceases.
9.1. These Terms and Conditions of elhogardelaflautatravesera.com are governed by Spanish law. EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L expects that any disagreements that may arise will be resolved amicably.
EL HOGAR DE LA FLAUTA TRAVESERA S.L is affiliated to Confianza Online (Non-profit Association), registered in the National Register of Associations Group 1, Section 1, national number 594400, CIF G85804011, Calle Castelló 24, Esc 1 2 s left, 28001 Madrid (Spain), telephone (+34) 91 309 13 47 and fax (+34) 91 402 83 39 (www.confianzaonline.es). These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Act, we inform consumers that, as an adhering entity and in the terms of the Code of Ethics, users may turn to Online Trust for the alternative resolution of possible disputes (https://www.confianzaonline.es/consumidores/como-reclamar/formulario-reclamaciones/). If these relate to electronic transactions with consumers, or on data protection when related to this area, the claims will be resolved by the Committee on Mediation of Online Trust, accredited for the alternative resolution of consumer disputes. If the claims concern digital advertising, or data protection related to this area, they will be submitted to the AUTOCONTROL Advertising Jury. We also remind you that you can access the European Union's online dispute resolution platform by following this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show".